Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Berry Best Strawberry Card

Hello out there!  Well, the first few days of school have gone pretty well!  I am so thankful that there were no major catastrophes the first day (especially at dismissal time)...  I didn't have any clingy parents, no crying students, and everyone made it home safely after school!  :)  WHEW!  I am also really having fun with my niece in my class!  She is so dang smart, it actually shocks me from time to time!  :)  Anywho, this week at Joy's Life we were asked to use an "oldie but goodie" stamp set.  I LOVE Yummy Puns, so I knew I wanted to use it on my project...




Country Life- strawberry cut at 4.88"
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More- tag cut at 2.41"
Joy's Life Stamps- Yummy Puns
Eyelet
Twine

I wish you the "berry best" day, and thanks for stopping by!  :)

7 comments:

jessica said...

This is "berry" sweet :)
I love the sentiment and your adorable berry shaped card! Awesome job!!!

kisatrtle said...

So cute. Love a strawberry!

marlene said...

what a sweet card thank you
marlene

Brenda said...

Awww, what a super cute strawberry card Amy! Love the sentiment too. Glad that everything went well at school and all the kiddos got home safely, that is always a concern to all school staff members! Enjoy the year, enjoy your neice!

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Love your Strawbwerry card!! So stinkin Adorable!! TFS!! I found your blog over on My Havens-Bird blog! Stop by sometime and say Hi!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
Rexann ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Berry cute Amy! I love the sentiment!
Sherrie K

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so tasty looking sweetie. Glad your new term has started okay.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx